Tuesday, June 9, 2015

TCP Tuesday #292 – Soakin’ It Up!

TCPTUES292_Color
It’s Tuesday again and time for a brand new TCP Tuesday challenge from The Cat’s Pajamas.  This week, our newest Kitty, Deborah Anton is hosting our color challenge with these wonderful colors, just perfect for summer!  These colors immediately led me to a summery/tropical card…
TCPTuesday292 unmarked
I stamped Sprinkle floating on the waves from the Fun in the Sun stamp set.  She floating on some Wavy Stitched Border Cut-Ups waves, among some Stitched Clouds Cut-Ups.   On the yellow panel I added some bubbles from the stamp set, and I used the current Sweet Sunday Sketch #272 for the layout.
Be sure to stop over at the TCP blog for all the details, and join us!  You could win some Cat Cash, and be in the running to be our next Swanky Stamper!

4 comments:

Joan V said...

Tammy, this is absolutely darling. I love this whole scene. I don't have any of the cat stamps yet. Hmmmm, this just may have to make the list. Thanks for the inspiration.

Juliana said...

I love how you use the colors!! Fantastic design!

Lori said...

So fun! Love how you used that stitched border die to make waves!

Michelle said...

That is one cool cat! Great colors and theme to your card. Very fun!