Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Color Throwdown #370

Hi there, and happy day-before-Thanksgiving!  It's time for another Color Throwdown challenge, and today Vickie has some fun colors for you!


Now, you'll see on the Color Throwdown blog that the team members all thought "snowman" but I was more original than that, as you can see here!  (Bahahahahaha!)

 
 
I saw the orange and immediately thought of my Reverse Confetti Fresh 'n Fruity stamp set!  Maybe I'm just wishing to be in the tropics instead of preparing to deal with snow?  I completely forgot to take a picture of the inside of my card, but on the inside I stamped the "it's your birthday" sentiment, and added another orange.  Behind the oranges I added a vellum tag cut with the Tag Me Confetti Cuts die.  And my Grid Background comes from Simon Says Stamp.
 
 
Please be sure to visit the CTD blog today for more inspiration, and visit my Throwdown sisters for more inspiration….  Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Joan Ervin
Jodi Collins
Lori Tecler
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen
Karolyn Loncon, November Guest Designer
Mona Pendleton, Guest Star Stamper


Wishing you all a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving holiday!  "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever!"  1 Chronicles 16:34

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

So super cute! Love the vellum tag!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Tammy. Love the bright colors. The vellum tag looks pretty. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

Joan Ervin said...

Lovin all the RC elements you used, Tammy, especially the vellum tag...such an awesome design!!!!