Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentine Treats

I decided to surprise some of my co-workers today with some Valentine treats!  My oldest daughter graciously helped me make some chocolate, and sprinkle -covered pretzels last night, and then we bagged them up in cello bags, and tied on some tags I've been working on for a few weeks!  Here's a sampling of the tags with product links under each photo!  For all the tags, I used the Pierced Traditional Tags STAX and the Traditional Tags STAX Die-Namics from My Favorite Things.

 
("Love Struck" sentiment from a retired set)
 

 
Hearts background and "xoxo" are retired from MFT.
 
(Thanks for the loan, Kirsty!)
 

 
The "love" and "sweet" dies are Lovey Words Confetti Cuts from Reverse Confetti, with Lovey Words Coordinates stamps, as well as the Double Heart Garland Confetti Cuts, and the Whole Lotta' Hearts stamp set.  Also used here are stitched clouds from the Rainbow & Clouds die from Lil' Inker Designs.
 
I'm feelin' the love!  :)

4 comments:

Lin said...

These are wonderful, Tammy! They make a lovely presentation! I'll be right over for one of those pretzels!!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Tammy, these tags are absolutely gorgeous and amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Very Nice

Shwetablog said...

Great!