Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Garden Bunch Birthday Wreath

Hi there, friends!  A big thank you to those of you who left me comments the other day!  It’s nice to know I still have some blog readers even though I’ve cut back on stamping and design team commitments.  You really blessed my day!

This is really odd for me lately but I actually have another card to share already this week!  Lately I’ve only been making one card a week, if that!  But I have several birthdays coming up (including my Mom… eeep!  THAT card has always got to be uber-special!)  So here’s another card to share with you today, for my Aunt Phyllis who has a birthday this coming Monday!

Birthday Wreath

I. JUST. LOVED! the new Garden Bunch stamp set and matching Confetti Cuts dies that were recently released at Reverse Confetti, so I couldn’t resist ordering.  I’m such a sucker for flower stamps with matching dies!  (Yes, I have too many!)  And Kay Miller’s card here was so inspiring, I just ended up CASE’ing her design!  Unfortunately, I had to restrain myself from buying too much so I don’t have the same wreath that Kay used on her card, but instead used this Chisolm Wreath die that I have from Simon Says Stamp.  The leaves on my wreath are from the Reverse Confetti Love Blooms stamp set and were die-cut with the matching Confetti Cuts dies.  I lightly stamped a woodgrain on the background, and embellished with some sequins.

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting my blog… I appreciate it so much!

3 comments:

Debra said...

Great card again Tammy! I have the same problem with buying too much.. want it all but unfortunately can't afford all that I want..

Celeste Goff said...

Tammy, this card is just gorgeous! I buy too much too but lately have been forcing myself to stop and think about the limited amount of crafting space I have and if I have something similar to it already then I don't allow myself to buy it. Sometimes that philosophy helps...sometimes not. LOL

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beautiful, Tammy. I'd love to have you link it up in our challenge at Word Art Wedneday. We are sponsored this week by Simon Says Stamp! I hope you'll join us.
Karen
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com