Friday, April 29, 2016

Color Throwdown #390

Hi friends!  I have a card to share with you today using the wonderful colors for Color Throwdown #390 for this week.  I’m a sucker for navy and yellow together, so I had to jump all over this and make a card!

swatch390


Here we go, using the beautiful Beautiful Blooms stamp set and matching Die-Namics from My Favorite Things

Color Throwdown #390

I stamped the flowers with Daffodil and Lemon Chiffon dye inks, added some leafy branches using After Midnight dye ink, and a few green leaves and stems using Sour Apple and Jellybean Green dye inks.  The birthday sentiment was stamped in After Midnight dye ink on a Daffodil card stock Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics, and I added a panel in the background that was cut from the Dots & Stripes Fresh Paper Pack, using Blueprints 15 Die-Namics.  I added a vellum circle behind the bouquet and some sequin embellishments.

Happy weekend, and thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE, love, love this card! I tend to always do my sentiment flags in white, but am loving the yellow! Always happy to see your cards in the CTD gallery!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Tammy, this card is beyond gorgeous!!!

Lori said...

Gorgeous! Love the sweet bouquet you created.