Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Happy Mother’s Day

Well, Mother’s Day is approaching so of course I had to get a card made to send to my Mom!  I’m hoping she will love this…

Mother's Day Tulips

This Bunch of Tulips is a new stamp I got from Rubbernecker Stamps.  Ever since I saw Debby Hughes make this beautiful card, I have wanted these tulips, and finally bought the stamp at Adventures in Stamping last weekend in Akron.  I used Ranger Distress markers to color the red rubber stamp, then applied to Distress watercolor card stock that I had pre-wet.  I used the Happy Trio Die-Namics from My Favorite Things to cut the “happy” from platinum glitter card stock, and embellished with some gold sequins and linen twine.

I’m entering my card in the Crazy 4 Challenges #334 color challenge, and the Mother’s Day challenge #94 from the MarkerPOP blog.

C4C334        unnamed

I’m pretty sure my Mom will love this! 

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

very beautiful!

Lyn said...

Your card is beautiful Tammy I am sure your Mum is going to be delighted with it <3

Celeste Goff said...

Oh wow Tammy, this card is just stunning!