Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Sunshine & Rainbows

Hi friends!  I have another card to share with you today that was made this past weekend.  I was lucky enough to get the brand new End of the Rainbow Die-Namics from My Favorite Things recently, and paired this new die with the Freshly Made Sketches sketch #235 to make this card…

Sunshine & Rainbows

I die-cut rainbow colors and layered them on a white card stock panel, then die-cut the panel using the Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-namics from MFT.  I used the Radiant Sun Die-Namics cut from Lemon Chiffon card stock, and die-cut the cloud from vellum to layer behind the sentiment banner.  The sentiment is from the Rainbow of Happiness stamp set, and the Color the Rainbow Die-Namics.  I freakin’ LOVE this new Rainbow die!!!

Happy Tuesday… thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this! Beautiful card Tammy!

JanR said...

Loving this! Certain to make someone smile.