Friday, September 30, 2016

Oh Deer!

The Crazy 4 Challenges team is back again today, and the challenge this week is to create something with forest friends.  Any forest animal, or forest scenery you’ve got… create a card with it.  I LOVED this challenge because it gave me a chance to finally use my Clearly Besotted Deer to Me stamp set, and matching dies….

C4C356

I kept this design pretty simple, stamping the images with Versafine Onyx Black ink on Distress Watercolor card stock, then embossing with clear embossing powder.  I then used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and an aquabrush to watercolor all the images.

Be sure to stop by the C4C blog for all the challenge details today, and be inspired by the rest of the CrAzY girls…

Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Caz Counsell
Frances Byrne
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Maryann Einem
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Ednie

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: