Saturday, October 22, 2016

Hey Honey!

Our current challenge for you with the Crazy 4 Challenges team is to create a card with an insect or a bug.  So, if you’re feeling buggy, maybe you’ll join us this week!?!

This WAS a challenge for me, as I just don’t have any bug stamps that I could think of.  I was just about to use a snail (that’s a bug, isn’t it?) when I came across this really old “Bee a Girl” wood-mounted stamp that I’ve had for forever from The Cat’s Pajamas.  I bought it eons ago, and have finally used it.

C4C359

My design was inspired by this card made by Danielle Lounds.  I colored my Bee Girl with Copic markers, and added some glitter to her wings with a Wink of Stella pen.  In the background I very faintly stamped a honeycomb pattern, then added some designer papers and enamel dots.  The “Hey Honey!” sentiment is also an oldie-but-goodie from The Cat’s Pajamas.

Be sure to stop by the C4C blog for all the challenge details today, and be inspired by the rest of the CrAzY girls…

Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Caz Counsell
Frances Byrne
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Maryann Einem
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Ednie

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh, so super cute Tammy!!!