Friday, February 17, 2017

CrAzY for Sketches - C4C373

Hello friends!  It’s the third Saturday of the month which can only mean one thing… it’s time for a Crazy 4 Challenges sketch!  Here we go…

C4C373

And here’s my card…

C4C373

I got inspiration for my card from the current Color Challenge #63 at My Favorite Things, and used the Beautiful Blooms stamp set and matching Die-Namics for my design.  I stamped my blooms and leaves with Spearmint, Green-Eyed Monster, Coral Crush and Chocolate Brown hybrid inks.  I die-cut “hugs” from two layers of Coral Crush card stock using the Sending Hugs Die-Namics, and gave it a layer of Glossy Accents.  Then I added “sending” from the Essential Sentiments stamp set.  I also used Blueprints 12 for the Spearmint banner behind the sentiments, the Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX die-cut from Peach Bellini card stock behind the flowers, and the Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-Namics to die-cut the gingham paper that was from the Tiny Check 6x6 paper pack.

Be sure to stop by the C4C blog for all the challenge details today, and be inspired by the rest of the CrAzY girls…

Lisa Henke, February Guest Designer
Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Caz Counsell
Frances Byrne
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Maryann Einem
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Ednie

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Tammy, this card is just stunning! Love that great gingham paper in the background!

Sacy said...

Love this card! It gives me ideas of what to do with some of my new supplies! :D