Saturday, May 27, 2017

Daisies

Hello friends!  I got some new stamps recently from Altenew, and promptly started inking up the new Spring Daisy stamp set for this card…

Color Throwdown #444

I masked fhe big daisy in the center front, and added the second one behind it, then masked both daisies to add the leaves.  Everything was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder, then I watercolored using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  I added some ink spatters and sequins for embellishment.  The sentiment was created by using the small You craft die and the You Matter stamp set from Simon Says.

I was inspired by the current colors of Color Throwdown #444, and the inspiration photo at Inspired by All the Little Things #58 to create this card.

swatch444

58

I hope you’re having a fabulous weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Tammy! What do you use for masking. I bought some masking paper from SSS and it rips my paper?

Thanks

Dolly LaBelle said...

Love your shading. You always make white look like a color! It's a gift.

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous card Tammy! I love those pretty daisies and the little touches of glimmer you added!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wowzers! This is such a stunning card, Tammy! You rocked both the throwdown and the Inspired By challenges!

Lyn said...

Oh my goodness this is such a beautiful card <3 muchly

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty!

Nicole Parmentier said...

I checked out your blog and love your work! Very much my taste! I will start to follow you, so I won't miss out anymore.
By the way, are you German? your last name seems very German to me..

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration, Tammy! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Tracey McNeely said...

Tammy your card is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Inspired by All the Little Things!

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous card Tammy! Love everything about it :) !!!!

donna mikasa said...

Your daisies are colored so beautifully, Tammy! Wonderful take on both challenges!