Monday, July 3, 2017

Bamboo Rose ABS Cards

Hello friends, and Happy Independence Day to all of my fellow Americans!  I hope you have a safe, enjoyable holiday!

I have a few more cards to share with you today!  After I made this card a few days ago using the beautiful Bamboo Rose stamps and dies from Altenew, I just figured I’d stamp and die cut a few more while I was already making one card.  So the second batch of roses I watercolored in shades of purple, and made this card for my Mom…

Grateful for Mom

My Mom has always been the most amazing person in my life, and I AM grateful for her in so many ways.  She visited us for a long weekend recently, and we went garage sale’ing on Friday, something she’s SO GOOD at!  And with my weight loss over the past year, she has found a lot of “new” clothes for me at garage sales and thrift shops so my summer wardrobe is 90% thanks to her!  So I wanted to send her a card to say thanks for all the new clothes, and just for being my terrific Mom.  Along with the Bamboo Rose stamps, I also used the Grateful stamps and matching Die-Namics, the Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, and BG Small Brick background from My Favorite Things.

Then, since I still had a few pink and purple Bamboo Roses left, I made these two ABS Cards for extras to keep in my stash!  (If you missed it, check out my post here about ABS Cards!)

Bamboo Roses Thank You

Bamboo Roses Birthday

In addition to the Bamboo Rose stamps and dies, these cards also use the Label Love stamp set from Altenew, and the Stitched Rounded Square Frames Die-Namics, and the BG Whimsical Woodgrain background from My Favorite Things.

I hope this inspires you to do a little shopping, or whip up some ABS Cards for yourself, or BOTH!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: