Saturday, July 1, 2017

Bamboo Rose Birthday

Hello, and happy weekend!  I did some more stamping yesterday, and made this birthday card for one of my aunts using the Bamboo Rose stamp and die set from Altenew

Aunt Sandra Birthday

I stamped the roses on watercolor card stock with Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  Then I colored each rose and the leaves with dye inks from My Favorite Things and an aqua brush.  I arranged the roses around a Stitched Oval Scallop Edge Frame Die-Namics from MFT and added an inset with watercolor card stock and a wash of Cotton Candy dye ink.  The sentiment, from the Simon Says Thoughtful Messages stamp set, was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I added the BG Diagonal Stripes background behind the oval, and applied a wash of Sour Apple dye ink.  Some Sparkling Clear Sequins for embellishment completed my card.

Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lin said...

Just gorgeous, Tammy - you've moved this Altenew set up the wishlist for me!